The information on this website is for general information only. Do not consider the contents of this website as a substitute for professional advice.
India Center Foundation (ICF) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will ICF be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Links provided to other websites are not under the control of ICF and we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ICF take no responsibility for and nor will be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to any issue beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of invoice. PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the conference date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time.
3. Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitution at no extra charge up to 1st December 2013 is allowed. Substitutions after 1st December 2013 till the date of the event will be allowed subject to payment of an administration fee of equal to 20% of the total fee that is to be transferred. If you wish to transfer your registration, please contact the registration help desk.
4. Cancellation: Cancellation is not permitted. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future event. Event program content is subject to change without notice. Payment terms are five days and payment must be made prior to the start of the summit. If, for any reason, ICF decides to cancel or postpone this event, ICF is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients.
5. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ICF in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
6. Data Protection: Client confirms that it has requested and consented to ICF retaining client information on India Center Foundation database which will not be shared with any third party. For training and security purposes telephone calls may be recorded.
7. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi. However, ICF only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client’s office is located.
8. Important note. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, ICF reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
9. Indemnity: Should for any reason outside the control of ICF, the venue or speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather conditions or industrial action, ICF shall endeavor to reschedule but the client hereby indemnifies and holds ICF harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction, validity and Performance of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose Courts the Parties hereby agree to submit.
10. Visa is the prerogative of the embassy and is to be sought by all applicants. ICF shall provide the invitation to the applicant. Granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy/Consulate in the respective country. ICF is not responsible in case of visa denial.