IJGPS offers its esteemed sponsors opportunities to broaden their horizons and support in creation of global values and fuel emergence of a new socio-economic framework led by India and Japan along with Global Partners thereby strengthening national and organizational balance sheets.
The India Japan Global Partnership Summit is an opportunity:
- To understand the emerging socio-economic framework which is Energy-efficient, Environmentally responsible and Sustainable (E-E-S) and various initiatives based on it including:-
- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
- Smart Knowledge and Agriculture Corridor (SKAC)
- Trans-Asian Buddhist Circuit (TABC)
- Energy Security
- Education and Skill Development
- To learn how to participate and benefit from the new development models as the last mile solution provider.
- To engage and interact with myriad of counterparts present at the summit from India, Japan and Global partners.
- To participate in creation of an economic model synergizing experience, technology and financial resources from Japan, India and Global Partners mapped to much-needed solutions to socio-economic challenges.
- To gain knowledge on new financial instruments and models.